is your site Responsive?
5 Essential Reasons You Should Be Using A Responsive Website Design Now
% of users that use mobile first.
- Increased Traffic From Mobile Users
- Lower Cost And Website Maintenance
- Provides a Seamless User Experience
- Adapts Easily To Any Screen Size
- Responsive Websites Improve SEO
Squarespace Design & Setup
Your website is the most important piece of real estate you will ever own, use it wisely. Whether you are designing a Squarespace website from scratch or looking to re-vamp your existing Squarespace site, our designers are here to help you achieve your desired goal.
First impressions are lasting impressions, and your website is often the first impression your customers or clients have about you and your business, so don't blow it.
Our design methodology:
- Planning - Define exactly what you need. One size fits all does not work.
- Define Purpose - What are you trying to accomplish?
- Audience Recognition - Who is your end user? Design and Usability impact different audiences in different ways.
- Content - Display content according to users needs.
- Usability & UIUX - is key, we use the KISS approach "Keep it Simple Stupid".
- Planning documentation - Visually planning the website, taking into account the above mentioned.
You wouldn't build a house without a blue print would you? A blue print for a website is known as a requirements document - a good game plan will save you not only precious time during design but also prepare you for a successful website launch.